Sunday, December 16, 2012

Fab Friday 08 Challenge

Another Fabulous Fab Friday Challenge, to be found here.

The challenge uses these colors: Primrose Petals, Rose Red, Pool Party, Gumball Green, Whisper White. I have to admit I was skeptical of these colors, but they truly are FAB!

I have been having a lot of fun with these Merry Mini punches. And I came up with a super fun layout that goes perfect with these colors.

Stamps: Come to Bethlehem
Paper: Whisper White, Primrose Petals, Rose Red, Pool Party, Gumball Green
Ink: Gumball Green
Accessories: Merry Mini Punches, Postage Stamp Punch, Word Window Punch, Rhinestone Jewels, Chevron Embossing Folder, Gumball Green Ribbon

Thanks for reading! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I totally love your layout! Great idea to use the negatives of the punches along with the postage stamp punch! And all that bling is the perfect accessory for the white base! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete