Sunday, March 20, 2016

Thank You (...a bunch?)

The first time I saw this stamp set, I knew I wanted to make a bunch of grapes with it.  It's been begging me to.  And I finally got my hands on the set, and here is my creation!


(All Supplies Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Apple Of My Eye
Ink: Raspberry Ripple (retired color), Hello Honey, Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, Memento Black
Paper: Raspberry Ripple, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories and Tools: Sponges

Just started stamping the "Berry" at the bottom, working my way up, filling in gaps, stamping with Raspberry Ripple.  I think that color makes a perfect red grape color. Stem stamped in Pear Pizzazz, leaves in Garden Green.  I used a sponge in Hello Honey around the edges to fill in the white space.  Thank You stamped in Memento Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment