Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Clean and Simple Smiling Heart

I haven't made anything for a few days, and I was missing it so I wanted to at least make a really quick card before bed!  I love black and white, and I really love all the gold that is popular right now.  I think it looks beautiful in decor and in card making!


Stamps: Timeless Love
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White, Everyday Chic Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Gold Glitter Tape, Banner Framelits, Metallic Sequins, Decorative Label Punch

The card base is Whisper White Thick Cardstock (I love it, it's so nice to have a solid card stock in white now!  Maybe next we get Vanilla??).  I apologize for the lighting making my card look less than white, I promise it's very white indeed.

Anyways, took a few pieces of glitter tape (I love how easily it just tears off) and layered it onto the card base.  Put a cut banner over top and adhered the stamped sentiment which was punched out.  Glued a couple sequins, and ta-da!  A fast and fabulous card!  This set has a gorgeous font.  Love!  Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment