Saturday, March 19, 2016

Google It! Inspiration Challenge

From time to time I participate in challenges on my favorite stamping website, Splitcoaststampers .  It helps keep my creativity challenged.

Today's challenge is an inspiration challenge, in this case taking the Google art that inspires you and creating something themed from it.

So I chose this Google Doodle celebrating Charles Addam's 100th Birthday.

I wanted to use the shades of black and gray.  I was hoping for something cartoon-ish but I went with a Gothic Tongue-in-cheek instead.


(All Stampin' Up! products and images)
Stamps: Age Awareness, Gorgeous Grunge, Everything Eleanor
Paper: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate
Ink: Basic Gray, Smoky Slate
Accessories: Raven Lace Trim, Rhinestones (I colored with a black sharpie)

Really, this is a pretty clean and simple design.  And no shades of white!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment