Friday, November 9, 2018

Fab Friday 150 - Tranquil Balloon Celebrations

It's been a long while since posting, and I thought I would jump back in to a Fab Friday challenge today!

Here is the challenge Fab Friday 150


Today I made a sweet little birthday card, using these beautiful fall colors and a combination of retired and current stamps.

My apologies on being rusty on these posts.  It's been far too long, I hope I didn't leave any details out.

I hope my fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrators are having a wonderful time at On Stage!  It makes me happy seeing all their pictures and posts on Facebook.

Thanks for visiting my blog! ❤️




Stamps: Happy Celebrations, Timeless Textures, Balloon Celebration
Paper: Tranquil Tide, Mint Macaron,  Very Vanilla
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Tranquil Tide, Mint Macaron, Cajun Craze, Encore Gold
Accessories: Clear and Gold Embossing Powders, Celebrations Duo Embossing Folders







6 comments:

  1. What a fun way to play with our colors! Love that row of happy balloons, and the sentiment looks great floated over the top! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this row of celebration balloons! And it is such a nice masculine feel too which is always nice! Well done! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute design! Love the row of balloons with the sentiment. Great way to use those colors! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete