Saturday, January 19, 2019

Fab Friday 155 - Big Dill

 This Fab Friday layout challenge was perfect timing for this great idea I had using the Flowering Desert stamp set!

Here is the link to the Fab Friday 155 Challenge!


 Doesn't this adorable little cactus stamp look just like a pickle?? This is where my imagination went, and I totally made it into a jar of pickles card, complete with cute pun!

Forgive my handwritten sentiment, I didn't have a small enough alphabet stamp set to make one that way.


Stamps: Flowering Desert, Jar of Love

Paper: Gingham Gala DSP, Garden Green, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White, Window Sheets

Ink: Garden Green, Lemon Lime Twist, Versamark

Accessories: Everyday Jars Framelits, Gold Embossing Powder, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Enamel Dots

6 comments:

  1. So cute, Amy - I'm totally trying this set as pickles now - hilarious! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously I had so much fun with this. And thank you!

      Delete
  2. Ha! That's too cute! Such a creative way to use that stamp set! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amy! It was totally fun to make! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA!! I love it! So creative and the cactus works perfectly as a pickle. And it's always nice to see that little jar! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😁Thanks Amanda! The jar is definitely so useful, and loved making this idea work.

      Delete