Saturday, March 26, 2016

Calista's 10th Birthday Bouquet!

This card is for my daughter Calista's 10th Birthday!  Official in 2 digits.  I can't believe how fast it has gone by!

Her favorite color is purple, and I thought it looked beautiful with these colors.  I hope she loves it!


Stamps: Number of Years, Balloon Celebration
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Blackberry Bliss, Memento Black
Paper: It's My Party Designer Series Paper, Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry, Black Glimmer Paper, Silver Glimmer Paper, Silver Foil, Whisper White
Accessories: Large Numbers Framelits, Little Letters Thinlits, Rhinestone Jewels, Birthday Bouquet Punch, Dimensionals

The hardest part of this card was getting the bouquet of balloons to be put together just right.  Stamped the string bundle, then played around with the positioning of the multiple balloons until I got it just right before adhering.

No comments:

Post a Comment