Thursday, March 31, 2016

Happy News Flower Patch

This is a card made for a gal who is retiring, my office will all be signing this.

I had an idea for the Flower Patch set, which honestly I have barely used.  And I'm so glad I did.  Fabulous!


Stamps: Flower Patch, Gorgeous Grunge, Happy Happenings
Paper: Whisper White, Gold Glimmer
Ink: 2014-2016 In Colors: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist
Accessories: Lots of Labels Framelits, Flower Fair Framelits, 1/8" and 1/4" Handheld Circle Punches, Dimensionals

The card base size is 5.5 x 8.5" to start.  Stamped the flower images in all the in colors, using the framelits to cut them out.  The largest flowers are adhered with dimensionals, the smallest flowers and leaves adhered flat for added dimension.  Flower centers punched out of Gold Glimmer paper with the handheld punches.  Stamped the grunge splatter in Blackberry Bliss.  I adhered strips of gold glimmer paper around the white middle layer edges for added "layering".  Used thick white for the base since this is a substantial weight card!  Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment