Saturday, April 23, 2016

Spring TIME Cuter Bunnies

Happy Saturday!  I wanted to participate in some challenges on Splitcoast Stampers today.  I have not done any of the Fan Club challenges in a very long time, so I thought I would give it a go today!  I managed to combine 4 different challenges!


Stamps: Made With Love
Ink: Early Espresso, Tip Top Taupe, Melon Mambo
Paper: Tip Top Taupe, Melon Mambo Core'dinations, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Accessories: Star Confetti Punch, Heart Confetti Punch, Large Polkadot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Happy Heart Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Silver Cord, Blender Pen

Challenges are as follows:

1.  Central Theme: Spring.  In this case I used something that springs/hops...this adorable bunny!

2.  More is More: Create a simple card, then step it up for another card.

3. Sketch Challenge using this layout.

4. Word Play: Use elements with the letters of the word "TIME".  T= Tip Top Taupe color, I=Impressions (as in Textured Impressions Embossing Folders), M=Melon Mambo Color, E=Early Espresso Color.

The bunnies are colored with ink and blender pens.  I used the Core'dinations Melon Mambo Cardstock to bring out the hearts a bit more.  Otherwise both are pretty simple cards!  Thanks for a wonderful set of challenges, Fan Club!

3 comments:

  1. Great job on all the challenges! Cute card. You have cleared up a question for me. I wasn't sure how we did it when doing the 'step up". One upload or two. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon! I like doing it all in one because then I only have to upload once! :-D So much faster.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete