Saturday, April 9, 2016

Blackberry Mother's Day

I had a piece of this kraft cardstock on my table so I thought I would make something elegant with it, using this lovely First Sight stamp set and one of my favorite colors, Blackberry Bliss!


Stamps: First Sight
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Kraft Cardstock, Blackberry Bliss, Very Vanilla, Champagne Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Banner Framelits, Deco Label Framelits, Sweetheart Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Heart Confetti Punch, Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder, Dimensionals

Stamped the flourish image all over the Kraft Layer (6x6) with Blackberry Bliss.  Be careful with this paper, my ink smudged and does not dry quickly.  Stamped the flourish hearts and sentiment with Blackberry onto Vanilla.  Used the punches and dies to cut out the shapes, embossed the banner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment